Kim Kardashian- Controversies


 Kim Kardashian- Controversies

Reality TV to social media till now till politics, Kim Kardashian we are looking everywhere. Keeping in mind that he never hesitates to talk in his mind, his constant presence in the media only provides more opportunities to overcome the dispute with his comments. Whether it has made a comment about its weight or tampered with others, this cardadian has the most controversial things ever.

Suicidal comments when pregnant

During the 2013 episode of keeping with cardiacians, the reality star made some suicide remarks while dealing with the fear of pregnancy. Experiencing a terrible pain, he said, "If labor is worse than that, then I will hang myself. I will literally take a knife and slip my throat."

Wondering what is sleeping with yourself

 Kardashian is not ashamed about singing his wild fantasies. During the 2013 episode of the KUWTK spin-off take Takei and Kim Miami, Cardazzi acknowledged, "If I was a man, then I want to know how it feels like having sex with me."

Claiming for not liking any programs on TV

Kardashian seemed to forget that he was one of the biggest stars on TV when he announced that he did not like anything on TV. In July 2018, he tweeted, "A lot of people have suggested a handmade tail, I think I will start watching it. There is really nothing on TV which I like."
A user joked, "Living with Kardashian is decent," who hoped that he should not talk bad about all TV shows.

Weight Loss Controversy

Kim rubbished many people wrongly with stories posted on Instagram in July 2018. He shared a video in which his younger sister Kendal Jenner commented, "I'm really worried, I do not think you are eating. You look so thin." Kim excited his sister and later said , "I'm not thin! I'm up to 119 pounds." Celebrities and social media followers have called the kim to respond equally to the informal comments. A Twitter user wrote, "When I was told that I saw anorexic, then I was anorexic, I hated myself, I hated my body. Unfortunately, there are people who see you praising you. Please do better for them. " 


Kim is known for his social media clap back, but this time, he took it too far. After posting a picture of a tight black-wearing cardadian after the shadow chamber, model and actor Tyson Beckford left some comments about his plastic surgery."Sorry, I personally do not care about it," he wrote. "He is not real, Doctor F * cked on his right hip." Kardashian replied, "We all know why you do not care for it," except for tea, frog and painting nails emoji. Many took their comments as homosexuality because they accused Beckford of being gay. One Twitter user criticized, "@Kimcardishian is garbage !! I liked it till she used to be gay as a drag on the shade room ig PG honey.You do not get the signal that there is no cell Because he does not like your organization / body because you do not do that girl because you appoint a array of gay makeup artist / stylist. "



Brooklyn Nine Star Stephanie Beatriz took his own Instagram stories to respond to Cardadian's message. She wrote, "There is only one time in my life when I had weighed 119 pounds." "It was right in the middle of a horrible relationship, and acute eating disorder, and I thought I could be thin and look better." Beatrice said, "I congratulated me on how everyone saw me, and I felt desperate to be on that weight. IT Sackkad."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Antilla-World Costliest House

Cross functional information system

Pataakha movie Review